Home > Products > Nuclear Medicine > RAD scan 200
RAD scan 200
Radio TLC scanner
- Radio TLC Scanner and Spectroscopy in one!
A cost effective QC solution for SPECT & PET Radiopharmaceuticals
The RAD Scan 200 evaluates the radiochemical purity of specific radiopharmaceuticals used in nuclear medicine procedures.
The integrated digital MCA and the fully programmable motor control result in a system that is readily driven by protocol driven application software. This makes it straightforward to implement the different analysis parameters required by each radiopharmaceutical or procedure. The RAD Scan 200 is well suited to the busy Nuclear Medicine Department with many procedures to perform.
· Daily quality control of radiopharmaceuticals used in Nuclear Medicine procedures
· Full detector and data acquisition control via application software
· Spectroscopic analysis of radiopharmaceutical purity
· Variable scan speeds from 0.1mm/sec to 4mm/sec.
· Protocol-driven software package for QC, operation and calibration
· Database supports data extraction and reanalysis of stored data
· Integrated digital MCA with 4096 Channel resolution.
· Removable strip bed accommodates TLC strips up to 5×20 cm (2×7.9 inches) in size
Detector NaI(Tl) (2×2 inch) QA check Cs-137 (~1uCi and ~10 uCi) MCA 32 bit RISC, ARM® Cortex™-M3
Resolution : 4096 channel
Scan speed 0.1mm/sec – 4mm1)/sec Collimator 90(Ø)×76(H) mm, 30 mm thick
Strip carrier Accommodate up to 5×20 cm
Resolution 6.5% ± 1% @ 662keV(Cs-137) Power supply 110-230 V 50/60 Hz Network USB 2.0 Computer OS Window XP or Window 7 Weight 23kg(50.7lb) Dimensions 488(W)×244(D)×339(H) mm
1) It is factory default configuration. Maximum speed can be set up to 30mm/sec on request.
- The standard software provides a graphical user interface for TLC scan, gamma-ray spectroscopy, detector control, data acquisition, QA and database management. The provide factory programmed protocols may be supplemented by user defined protocols. The protocols provide automatic control of the detector scan, the acquisition as well as graphical display and analysis. QA is assured by the quality control procedure and trending analysis of the QA data as a function of time. The database option supports the extraction and re-analysis of all stored data.