Home > 제품 소개 > 방사능 측정 시스템 > 전신 계수기 > RAD IQTM WBC
RAD IQTM WBC
Whole Body Counter
The RAD IQ™ WBC determines whether the subject individual has ingested radioactive material (body burden) after exposure to radioactive materials due, for example, to an event. The WBC is currently in use in Japan for Fukushima related measurements. It is designed to provide high throughput with high performance and to be user friendly, both for the operator and the subjects being examined.
The lightweight design offers an open style of design while offering excellent sensitivity. This is achieved through our combination of detector segmentation and collimation. This technological approach is subject to a patent pending.
The WBC provides an adjustable detector height which may be rapidly adjusted between measurements enabling children, pregnant women, and large men to be readily and conveniently accommodated without impact to system performance.
The weight and small footprint of the design enable the WBC to be readily installed in small spaces or in a mobile unit. The design features make it easy to accommodate people of all shapes and sizes and to maintain high throughput even in heavy traffic situations.
· Open design accommodates subjects of all shapes and sizes without performance degradation
· Excellent performance achieved with segmented and collimated 3×3 inch NaI(Tl) detectors (8 detectors)
· Small footprint and lightweight ease installation even in mobile applications
· Adjustable detector height optimizes performance for all subject types including children and pregnant women
· One minute measurement time (typical) for high throughput
· Laser guided detector positioning ensures correct adjustment
|Detector||Segmented and collimated
NaI(Tl) (3×3 inch, 8ea.)
|Shielding||30mm lead (shadow shielding)|
|Detector FOV Coverage 1)||600×800 mm||Detector travel length||400 mm (15.7 in.)|
|Foot print||1150(W)×1100(D)×2000(H) mm||Weight||Total : 1,600kg(3,527lb)
Heaviest item : 190kg(419lb)
|Typical MDA 2)||170 Bq (Cs-134), 180 Bq (Cs-137)||Power||110 – 220 V AC (50 or 60 Hz)|
|Energy range||200 – 2,000 keV||Resolution||7% ± 1% @ 662keV(Cs-137)|
|Operating Temperature||-15℃(5℉)~50℃(122℉)||Options||Calibration phantom|
1) 15 cm from the front of the detector
2) 1 min measurement, background : ~0.1 uSv/h
PDA Application SW