Home > 응용분야 > 연구활동 및 연구소 > MCA > GammaPro 1408/10
- The models GammaPro 1408 and GammaPro 1410 are digital gamma spectrometers designed to optimize the performance of NaI(Tl) gamma-ray detector assemblies and other scintillation types. These units comprise a miniaturized preamplifier, a low ripple high voltage supply, and a digital MCA with 4096 channel resolution based on a 32-bit RISC microprocessor. Power is provided by Power over Ethernet (PoE) via the integrated RJ-45 Ethernet interface.
- The option to provide power over a DC adapter is available where the integration of the unit is better facilitated by using DC power.
The GammaPro family is designed to be easily networkable over Ethernet and to provide the best possible energy resolution. The unit is designed to draw low power reducing heat emission in order to facilitate integration in an existing enclosure.
The Gamma 1408 is compatible with 8 stage Photomultiplier Tubes (PMTs) while the 1410 is compatible with 10 stage PMTs.
The Gamma Pro units are delivered with our “NuFocus” software which provides both detector control and quantitative specific nuclide analysis. While the standard unit delivers excellent energy resolution with a wide range of PMTs the unit may be optimized for a specific PMT typically yielding 0.1% to 0.2% better energy resolution for that PMT.
· PoE (Power over Ethernet) and digital MCA for Plug & Play
· Integrated RJ-45 Ethernet interface for maximum throughput
· High voltage control for optimum dynamic range performance
· Supplementary analog anode output for timing applications
· Specific nuclide analysis software for quantitative analysis
· High performance NaI(Tl) spectroscopy
· Homeland Security
· Large area environmental monitoring networks
· OEM Applications
· Teaching and research
· Nuclear Medicine
Dynamic range 20 to 3000 keV Resolution 1) 6.5% ± 1% @ 662keV(Cs-137) Count rate up to 150,000 cps Operating Temperature -15℃(5℉)~50℃(122℉)
1) With a 2” by 2” NaI(Tl) detector
|Digital MCA||32 bit RISC, ARM® Cortex™-M3||Network||RJ-45 Ethernet|
|Conversion||12 bit (4096 channel)||Weight||330 g (0.37 lb)|
|Input Power||PoE compliant (to 802.3a) or
5V DC adaptor
Detector Control and Data Analysis
· Detector control features include automatic detector identification, TCP/IP setup, acquisition control, detector reset, gain control and other functions.
· Quantitative spectral analysis features include spectrum generation, peak detection, energy calibration, file processing, radionuclide library management, DAQ status monitoring and much more.
· Designed to support both end-user and OEM applications