Home > Applications > Homeland Security > Area Monitors > RAD I&C 100
RAD I&C 100
Spectroscopic Area Monitor
- The RAD I&C 100 Area Monitoring System provides a flexible networked area monitoring solution with gammaray spectroscopic capability.
The system is designed to support unattended, remote 24/7 monitoring. The PoE (Power over Ethernet) combines with the plug-and-play features to provide a robust and easy to maintain system. Plug-and-play features are based on the proven GammaPro electronics and include remote unit identification and automatic system calibration.
The unit is equipped with an integrated alarm enunciator (visual/acoustic).
Automatic alarm notification is provided both to the Central Control Station and to manager selected cell phones or PADs.
- A user-friendly status display is provided at the Central Control Station. The supervisor may select individual detectors to obtain detailed status in response, for example, to an alarm condition, or to view the detector State of Health. Up to 10 detectors may be supported from a single PC.
The RAD I&C Area Monitoring System provides an excellent solution for Nuclear Medical Departments, Nuclear Power Plants, fuel and source handling facilities, and other applications requiring area monitoring with gammaray spectroscopic monitoring capability.
· Area Monitoring with Specific Radionuclide Identification Capability
· Networking of Multiple Units to the Central Control Station
· Alarm Notification to Cell Phone or PAD
· Designed for Robust, Unattended, Remote Monitoring Requirements
· Nuclear Medicine Departments
· Nuclear Power Plants
· Radionuclide Production Facilities
· Fuel Processing Facilities
· Infrastructure Protection
· Environmental Monitoring
- The application software provides a graphical user interface for managing multiple detectors and the alarm management.
|Detector||NaI(Tl) (2×2 or 2×3 inch)||Digital MCA||12 bit, 4096 Channel|
|Energy range||20 – 2000 keV||Resolution||6.5% ± 1% @ 662keV(Cs-137)|
|Power 1)||PoE or 12 DC (switchable)||Operating Temperature||-15℃(5℉)~50℃(122℉)|
|Network Comms||RJ-45 Ethernet||Integrated Display||16×2 Character LCD and 5 status LEDs|
1) If optional acoustic/visual enunciator unit is selected, 12 DC power should be used