Home > Applications > Homeland Security > Spectroscopic Portal Monitor > RAD IQTM AP300
RAD IQTM AP300
Advanced Radiation Portal
|The RAD IQ™ AP300 is a radiation portal designed for monitoring pedestrians and their carrying goods. The unit can be installable on doorways, hallways, walls or stand-alone. It is rapidly deployable and operational up to 48 hours without line power when it is used as portable and stand-alone system for emergency scenarios.
The user interface is based on tablet PC which provides customized information such as real-time activity graph in time, count rate, number of pedestrians passed, alarm status and more depend on applications.
Variable thresholding alarm scheme, using statistical information of background fluctuation, minimizes false alarm and guarantee integrity.
Routine quality control is conducted conveniently with a self-adhesive radiation check source and automatic QC algorithm which is embedded in application SW.
The system is equipped with two 5 liter plastic scintillator, occupying photoelectric sensor, 3 way LED alarm lamp and the necessary electronics.
· High sensitive portal unit with two column of 10ℓplastic scintillator
· Configurable installation options based on applications and site conditions
· Rapid deployment and operation for emergency application (portable w/ carrying case)
· Built on battery operation for up to 12 hours (external battery option > 48 hours)
· Automatic QC control w/ self-adhesive radiation check source
· Variable alarm setup utilizing statistical information of background fluctuation
· Portable tablet PC for customized display and control
· Building entrance, doorway or hallway check point for pedestrian and their carrying goods
· Pedestrian check point at boarder or airport inspection
· Radiation waste management in hospitals
· Emergency responder
|Detector||Plastic scintillator (5ℓ x 2ea)||Energy range||20 – 3,000 keV|
|Network Communication||Bluetooth or USB||Display||Tablet PC (10.1″)|
|Alarm||3way LED||Operating Temperature||-15℃(5℉)~50℃(122℉)|
|Motion Sensor||Infrared Ray Sensor||Power supply||110-230 V 50/60 Hz|